Friday, August 29, 2008

SAVINGS

Okay, this post will be very different from most of my posts. I have been clipping coupons and trying to find good deals for the past few weeks. A couple of friends and I have been doing this together, and it has really turned into a game. Our husbands all laugh at us and make fun of us, but we are convinced that they will eventually be appreciative of all the money we are saving them!! So I have to tell you about the good deals Blaine and I got this morning.
At Walgreen's we bought:
2 John Frieda Conditioners
1 John Frieda Shampoo
1 John Frieda Mouse
2 Jumbo size Huggies diapers
1 Crest Pro Health tooth paste
1 Lypsil lip moisturizer
1 Chemistry Conditioner
1 Glade scented oil candle with refills
1 Oust air sanitizer
1 Bic Soliel 4-pack refill cartridges
1 Nivea body wash
6 Boxes Tic-Tacs
2 Rimmel London Mascara
These items cost: $98.29
I paid out of pocket: $43.21
I will receive in Rebates: $20.64
I received in Register Rewards (This is money to be spent at Walgreen's): $11.00
So the actual cost for all of these items is........$11.57

Next we went to CVS. We only needed a couple of things there.
We bought:
1 Children's Advil
1 Gallon of Milk
4 Schick disposable razors
2 boxes ZipFizz energy drink mix
These items cost: $25.16
I paid out of pocket: $11.98
I received in Extra Care Bucks (Money to be spent at CVS.): $11.98
So the actual cost for these items was.......$0

I know most of you could care less about the purchases I make, but there are a couple of you who will really appreciate these fabulous buys!!!

No comments: