Sunday, August 24, 2008

Crazy Hair




This post is for those of you who keep telling me that my baby is bald. If you look closely at the pictures, you will be able to see the crazy hair he had this morning when he woke up. I'm not sure why he had crazy hair on the top of his head, but he did. It was sticking straight up, and it was very cute. So, I had to take a picture!!

The other pictures were taken just before we left to go to church. Mamaw B.J. got him this outfit, and I especially like the hat. He does so well with hats and looks so cute in them. It's a good thing because apparently lots of little boy outfits come with hats!



WARNING!! Do not be deceived! He only looks like he's crawling. He still hasn't figured out what to do with his hands. He rocks ferociously, does full push ups, and moves his knees back and forth, but he just doesn't know about moving his hands yet. I'm sure it won't be too much long. He gets so angry when he can't go to what he wants, and since he goes backwards (very quickly) he actually gets further away from whatever it is he's trying to get.

No comments: