Sunday, August 17, 2008

Play Time

Tonight after we got home from church, Todd and Blaine had a little play time while I played photographer. Blaine has this little cookie monster plush toy that he loves to play with. He will just sit and chew on it for long periods of time. I think it must be the giant eye balls that are so attractive to him because plush toys with regular eye balls aren't quite as intriguing to him. (I hope this doesn't mean that he will one day bring home a girl with giant eye balls!) So, I know it doesn't look like he likes this toy at all in the first picture. For some reason as soon as I got he camera out, he just looked at it and started to cry. I put the camera down and started talking to him, and he was fine. Then, I picked up the camera again, and he started to cry. We went through this several times before he finally decided it would be okay if I took a few pictures.
Bless his heart! The poor child is just as ticklish as I am. All you have to do is get close to his stomach........ or ribs or feet or neck and he just starts laughing hysterically. He can't help himself.


He also seems to have a new found fascination with hair. He likes to hold it, look at it and PULL IT!! For the first couple of days, I thought he just enjoyed holding on to something soft while he was nursing. But, apparently that is not the case because it happens quite frequently, and as you can see in the picture, Todd is not nursing him!!
They had fun playing in the floor, but when he's done, he's done. Here he is staying, "STOP, DADDY! That's enough for tonight!"

No comments: