Sunday, September 7, 2008

Six Months Old!

Our Little Man Turned Six Months Old Today!

It's hard to believe that six months have past since our Precious baby boy arrived!! At the same time, I often wonder what we did before we had him. He brings so much joy to our lives, and we feel so blessed to have him. He is such a happy baby and is constantly making us laugh. Many nights we find ourselves sitting in the living room just watching him practice his latest trick. I guess that means we really are old, but that's okay! We like it! Both of these pictures were taken this morning before we left for church.
Tonight Blaine entertained us by crawling to get a bite of cool whip!! (I have this on video and will try to post it soon. Todd is not home right now, and I need his editing skills.) It was only a little crawling and probably just as much lunging, but he was definitely motivated! He is also motivated by computer cords and puppy dog tails. Chloe moves a little too much for him, but Molli just lays there patiently waiting for him to get a big handful of fur or sometimes ear. She occasionally whimpers but never runs away or tries to retaliate. They are such good dogs!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am thankful for your concern!ha I am sooo ready for fall. It makes me think of HSU still and all our great memories. My kids are so fun. You just wait! I guess you can tell Parker is missing a tooth. Clean floors are good but hard wood floors are hard and knock out teeth! Boys are well boys!!! Call me sometime.

Mandy Kimery said...

I did notice that Parker was missing a tooth, and I thought it was a little early for them to be falling out on there own. Blaine is crawling now, and he loves shoes, cords, and puppy dog tails. Todd seems to forget that he can move himself about not, and he let him fall of the couch this morning! We'll be home in two weeks. We're going to be there from Sept. 24 - Oct. 4. I would love to get together while we're home. Send me your number again...I can't find it.