Saturday, September 13, 2008

A New Camera

After much anticipation, our new camera has arrived! I thought Todd was going to make me drive Drive to the Orlando Fed Ex location on Thursday night because he just didn't think he could wait until Friday. He managed to wait another 24 hours.....lucky for me!! I don't think he's put it down except to sleep........well, he did mow the lawn today too. Then, we went to the park to take a few pictures.............I use 'a few' very loosely here. I think he's taken over 400 pictures since last night. Thank goodness for Digital technology!! That was our problem with our other cannon rebel......it was a 35mm. It takes wonderful pictures, but Todd likes to take hundreds of pictures. Having that many developed gets pretty expensive after a while. Anyway, so far we are very impressed with the camera, as we should be. It wasn't cheap!! Here are a few of my favorites. I'll post more later.





No comments: