Friday, September 12, 2008

Savings



Okay, I know I insinuated that my savings post would be a one time thing, but this was a very impressive trip to Walgreen's. I just had to share it for those of you who are bargain shoppers.
Here's what I got:
4 Bags of Chex Mix
3 Cans of Progresso Soup
1 Sunsilk Shampoo
1 Sunsilk Conditioner
2 Cans of Crab Meat
2 Tubes of Colgate Toothpaste
1 Box of Excedrin Migraine Express Gels
1 Bottle of Crest Pro Health Mouthwash
3 Bottles of Dimetap
2 Dove Chocolate Bars
2 Herbert's Chocolate Bars
1 Bottle of Walgreens acid controller
1 Bottle of Shout
1 Can of Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Cleaner
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Scrubbing pad starter kits
2 Cans of Oust Air and Surface Sanitizer
1 Gallon of Milk
These Items Cost: $121.19
I paid out of pocket: 35.87
I will receive in Rebates: $13.73
I received in Register Rewards (Walgreen's Money): $19.50
So, the actual cost for all of these items is.......$2.64

1 comment:

Natalie said...

how...rebates? hook a sister up!